Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Ten FIVE bookish resolutions goals I have for 2016
In reality, I never make New Year’s Resolutions purely because the concept doesn’t make sense to me. I like to put in effort for goals and things I want and a new year doesn’t change that for the better or worse. Here are my FIVE top bookish goals for 2016.
1. Read more current series. I think I’ve done pretty well on this so far considering there are only so many books I am physically able to read. But at the same time I also feel like I’ve been putting off brand new series I think I’ll really like in lieu of books I already own. And I love those too but they’re not talked about in the blogosphere most of the time.
2. Knock out at least half my TBR. I’m planning on joining in the #RockmyTBR challenge (hosted by The YA Book Traveler) to help with this, I just haven’t made a post to make it official yet!
3. Start a Brandon Sanderson series, read a Robin McKinley book, and start a Juliet Marillier series! I’m such a fantasy nerd and I’ve heard fantastic things about all these authors but haven’t yet read them! This is the year.
4. Read Timothy Zahn’s Star Wars Thrawn trilogy. I feel like I’ve read at least one, when I was a tiny human, but never the whole trilogy. And I’m craving ALL THE STAR WARS.
5. Continue book blogging on a regular basis! To do this I think I’ll have to come up with my own feature or two, but it’s about time I do that anyway!